Think you know your collectibles?
These five posers should see if you’re right. Answers next week.
1. Everyone knows the Penny Black was the first stamp, but what year was it printed?
1800, 1820, 1840 or 1860?
2. A Marilyn Monroe film-worn dress holds the $5.6m world auction record for a piece of movie memorabilia. But which film is it from?
The Seven Year Itch, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, The Prince and the Showgirl, or Some Like It Hot?
3. Which Scottish distillery holds the auction record for a bottle of whisky?
Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, The Glenlivet or Lagavulin?
4. Who was the third man aboard Apollo 11 – the most collectible of all space missions?
Gene Cernan, Michael Collins, James Lovell or Yuri Gagarin?
5. Which superhero features on the front cover of the most valuable comic book ever auctioned?
Spider-Man, Batman, Superman or The Green Lantern?